What We Believe
- GOD THE FATHER – Creator of Heaven and Earth, who made man in His own image and likeness.
- THE HOLY TRINITY – The three persons of the Godhead; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit Three in One.
- THE VIRGIN BIRTH – Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- THE DEATH AND RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST – Jesus was crucified and died for the sins of mankind on the cross at Calvary, was buried and rose from the dead on the third day. He ascended into Heaven and is forever seated at the right hand of God the Father.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT – The Comforter and Teacher of all things who dwell within us, uniting us to Jesus Christ.
- THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT – This is freely available to all who believe in Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit and is manifested by the gift of speaking in unknown tongues.
- SALVATION – A gift from God through grace and faith in Jesus Christ; that all who believe in Him may be saved by turning from sin to repentance, trusting in His death and resurrection and are born again by the Holy Spirit.
- THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST – It was shed for us on the cross at Calvary, cleanses us from all sin and grants us access into the presence of God.
- THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST – Jesus will come again to Earth in glory and the dead in Christ will rise and those who are alive in Christ will be translated into the presence of God for eternity.
- THE HOLY BIBLE -The infallible and authoritative word of God given to direct all men and women to salvation.